1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Korg Pitchblack Tuner, Boss PSA-120S AC Adaptor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BluesWalker, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BluesWalker

BluesWalker Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego
    SOLD

I have switched to a multi-effects pedal that includes a tuner, so I am selling this tuner.

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
    Excellent condition, 5 months old. No defects, dents, scratches, etc. There was a velcro strip on the back bottom for pedal board attachment that left behind a small amount of adhesive residue when it was removed. Includes original box and all documentation. Battery not included (I never used one, used the AC Adaptor listed below).

Boss PSA-120S AC Adaptor
    In: AC 100-240V, Out: DC 9V, 500mA. 5 months old, excellent condition.
    I used this to power the Korg and the rest of the pedals on my pedalboard (daisy chained the other pedals to the tuner). Includes original box.

Buy both for $75 shipped CONUS only

Paypal preferred but alternative payment methods are possible.

Note I have only sold a few things on Talkbass, but have sold a lot of stuff on e-bay. I have over 220 positive e-bay feedbacks (100% positive), my e-bay username is dbhedd.

2. BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego
    Bump

3. BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego
    Price Reduced!!!

4. BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego
    One more (final) price drop.

5. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    for the forum rules you have to give a price for each one, how much for the adaptor?
    thx

6. BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego
    Both items are sold.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.