1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Korg Pitchblack tuner, Radial Bigshot I/O, BBE Sonic Stomp, Digitech I-stomp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cheezewiz, May 1, 2015.

1. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Price:
    various
    I have a few pedals up for grabs. First up is a BBE Sonic Stomp, excellent condition, barely used. To my ears, these sound much better than other similar pedals. There seems to be much less "mid suck".

$55 shipped SOLD

Kork Pitchblack tuner. This one has seen some use. No battery cover on the bottom. It's seen use because it works great, and is easily visible on stages, including during daylight.

$30 shipped SOLD

Radial Bigshot I/O

This is a great AB with a lot of extra features. It's great for doublers, or for using a passive and an active bass. Has controls to allow you to level your two input signals, as well as a tuner out. High quality, like all of Radial's stuff.

$45 shipped

Digitech I-stomp

Kind of a neat IOS pedal. You can program it to be one of many different effects, all of which are now free on the I stomp app. Includes power supply and cord to connect to 30 pin Apple iPad or iPhone. It can be used with iPhone 5/6 and new iPads with a 30 pin to lightning adapter.

$35 shipped.

IMG_0797.JPG IMG_0798.JPG IMG_0800.JPG IMG_0801.JPG

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. Is the Bigshot still available?