1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Korg Toneworks 411FX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jimmy rocket, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    I recently picked up a Korg Toneworks 411FX multi-effects stompbox here on the TB classifieds and I've decided that I'm re-releasing into the wild.

It's a great sounding little unit, with tons of distortions, fuzzes, phasers, filters, etc... all programmable and able to be layered. The phasers and the fuzzes on this thing are a lot of fun, and there is built in three band equalization that allows you to keep precious bass and mid frequencies.

It's also nice because it gives you a ton of sound shaping options, and then mashes it all into a stomp-box format.

But I'm trying to trim my pedal board down a bit, and this is one of those, "fun but ultimately unessential to my live sound because I thump on a P bass in an indie band" sort of pedals.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell. I've only had it for a month, so perhaps I've not fully explored it's sonic capabilities. I'll include the original box and manual. My digital camera has currently gone on the fritz, so the picture below is a stock photo, but the unit I'm selling is in nearly new condition and looks almost like it.

Looking to get what I paid - $35 shipped CONUS

[​IMG]

2. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    PM'd

3. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    Sold!