1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Korg X3 synth $500/obo/trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BadJazz, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadJazz

BadJazz Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Got laid off last month so I'm selling non-essential stuff. (My G&L M2000 Tribute is for sale HERE.)

I have two older Korgs, so I'm going to keep the X5 due to it's tinyness, and sell the X3. The X3 has more options and things but oh well. Overall it's in very good shape for it's age.

Problems: Disc drive doesn't work (they never do), original disk is included. Two buttons don't work: The Down button in the four-way bank, and the 6 in the dialpad. All functions are still accessible, but I want that to be known.

All keys work perfectly, as does the two-way pitch/mod bar. Has all the original manuals and comes with a nice Korg softcase that sells for $79 online.

Mostly looking for cash, but will consider trades. A G&L 5'er would be handy to have around. Will also do a straight trade for an Anthony Jackson Fodera. *cough*

KORG004_zps0c295096.

KORG002_zps237eece5.

KORG003_zps06591cfd.

2. BadJazz

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Price drop! $475 shipped!

3. BadJazz

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon