Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

KPJ

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by KPJ, Mar 3, 2005.

1. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Anyone who has done business with me here on TB, please feel free to comment!

2. KPJ is great doing bussiness with. It took me a little longer to get the expected but it was routed wrong in shipping at no fault of KPJ though. I would definatly do bussiness with him again

3. Bought a wireless system from KPJ, communication was good and shipping was quick. I can't comment on the condition of the merchandise yet, 'cause my wife intercepted it and won't give it to me 'til my birthday. bah. :meh:

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Bought a Johnson tuner pedal from Kevin, and it went perfectly! He even held it for me for a week, and shipped it in box sealed airtight! Packing was really well done, and it worked wonderfully!

5. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I bought an SX SJB75NA from KPJ and things went great!! This man packs a bass better than anyone I've ever dealt with before and it's a great bass to boot. Thanks again!!

6. Kevin saved me a good 60 to 65 dollars by selling me a Boss ODB-3 for 40 dollars shipped! On top of that, he shipped it priority so it got here in good time, and he held the pedal for about a week and dealt with my newness to the online buying world!

It was in mint condition in a box and I'd do business with him again.

7. bought a digitech bass synth wah. great guy to deal with...would do business again with him.

8. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought a gator rack bag from kjp. the gear showed up as represented in a timely manner. I'm a happy camper, he's a good guy to deal with.

chef

9. LoneRanger

LoneRanger

Jun 22, 2003
    NE Ohio
    I bought a Jay Turser JT-401 Tele Bass from Kevin. I was delighted to get my hands on a low priced, high quality, lightweight bass that will make a great backup to my Fender Sting.

Figure in timely shipping, secure packaging, and great communications, and you can see why I am happy with every aspect of this transaction.

10. Maverick Blues

Maverick Blues Being a Thumper is all about ATTITUDE!

Apr 28, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Kevin sold me an SX SJB-62TM. The bass had a few more dings than he described, but it was held up within UPS for a day by "Customs," so who knows how much racquetball the inspectors played with the thing before turning it loose. Certainly it was packed well and inside a gig bag, so I don't see how it could have been shipping damage.

Kevin was pretty prompt in getting it on its way to me, and he was friendly and easy to deal with. If he lists something else I want, I'll probably be talking to him again. :)

'rick