1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Krakatoa live @ Upstairs Jazz - Webcast

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by thewildest, Jan 12, 2013.

1. thewildest

thewildest Supporting Member

May 25, 2011
    Florida, USA
    Dear all, my band Krakatoa will be playing this Sunday, January 13th, 2013 at the Upstairs Jazz Bar. The venue offers a live feed through their website, which if you are interested you can watch from the comfort of your couch.

We play a mix of Jazz/Fusion/World music, we are a trio from Montreal where I play with my Warr Guitar and two 6 String Basses, a Yamaha Trb6ii and an FBass BNF6

For those interested, here is the link: http://www.upstairsjazz.com/en/videos.php

I hope you enjoy it, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of the forum...

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021