1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kramer Duke price?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MikeSusack, May 28, 2011.

1. MikeSusack

MikeSusack

Nov 9, 2008
    Hey, I stumbled across a kramer duke in a store yesterday, and i love it (i have short arms, the short scale feels really nice). How much are these actually worth? The price he gave me seemed rather high, but he's very negotiable. Thanks in advance

2. MikeSusack

MikeSusack

Nov 9, 2008
    Also, it's black with the single split jazz pickup and a badass style bridge

3. You can't ask that question if you're not a supporting member, sorry.

4. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

They go for about $500-$600 on eBay, mainly because the sellers think they are rare (which they aren't). Personally I wouldn't pay any more than $450 for one in good shape.

I used to own one and it is fun to play and they sound great. But they are a pain to play sitting down because they slide round a lot. Try to find one of those rubber pads to put on the lower "bout" of the bass.

5. I wasn't aware they were/are short scale- are you sure? Regardless, I wouldn't throw more than a coupla hun at one in good shape, and nothing for a dog. There are MANY more 80's/headless basses out there FS- there's a nice Cort in the TB classi's right now.