1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Kramer Pioneer USA Lawsuit headstock $500 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by richst, Feb 14, 2018.

1. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Price:
    Strings:
    Thinning out the herd to pay for a new bass. Here is a killer old bass. I played in my first cover band back in the 80's on one exactly like this. Thats why I bought it. They only made them in the US with the fender headstocks for a year, maybe 2 before Fender made them switch headstock shape. Kinda heavy at 10.7 lbs. but it has that compressed bell like tone you get from northern ash. 1 pc. maple neck. brass nut. Dimarzio pickups with coil taps on both pickups. 19mm spacing and 1 5/8" nut. Aguilar OBP1 in it now but I have the original wiring and knobs that will be included. The slap tone is amazing with the Aggie. Comes with a beater cream fender style hardcase. Latches are broken but handle and hinges are fine. Good case for protection purposes only. Bungie cord keeps it closed now. You can have a cheapie gig bag instead if you want. This bass plays and sounds great. No issues. 1 serious gouge on the lower bout. That's how I got it. Otherwise it's pretty darn clean for a 38 year old bass. No Mexican, or Japanese bass at this price that will beat it.

Attached Files:

2. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    pics of case and original electronics

Attached Files:

3. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Sold!