1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kramer Stryker bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pghjeeper, Mar 16, 2013.

1. pghjeeper

pghjeeper

Mar 11, 2011
  2. HypersoulRocks

HypersoulRocks Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Houston,TX
    125...you'll never find one cheaper...rock that mother like it's 1988!

3. That's an excellent price. I got my '88 Flor. Pink Striker for $129. It came with a Fender Tweed case,Pink guitar strap,and 2 guitar chords . Here's a pic:

DSC00327.

4. Smallmouth_Bass

Smallmouth_Bass

Dec 29, 2005
    Canada
    My first bass was like that hot pink one, only black. It was a good first bass.

You can't get much for $125, so it might be a good bass to experiment on.

5. pghjeeper

pghjeeper

Mar 11, 2011
    Do you guys know what year that is? I tried looking at others a d I don't think it's the new ones because they don't have a neck plate with a serial number. I was a big van halen fan back in the eighties and I always wanted a 5150 type bass

6. Wallace320

Wallace320 Commercial User

Mar 19, 2012
    Milan, Italy
    But it looks like a late first decade of 2000s
    I mean: they already were backed by Gibson, yet not in the very recently rejuvenated range. You can tell it by the original logo. Now it preserves very same shape and phatboost kinda circuitry, but with different and less intriguin' logo.
    It looks a bit like an '80s Jackson Concert, but while those where poplar body basses (I happened to own one, I loved fit and finish of but really low output tho') Kramer Stryker comes in full mahogany body and its phatboost circuitry passive soapbars work sufficiently good.

Cheers,
    Wallace

Ps: we're all more or less into Eddy Van Halen's (and Michael Anthony's of course)

Pps: check brand new Van Halen album out, even if unfortunately with Edward's son Wolfgang at the bass, at Michael Anthony's place

Enjoy that bass: looks quite on operatin' order