1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Krivo magnetic pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by milkman5306, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Price:
    $120
    Krivo magnetic upright bass pickup. Works as new. Bought this to try out and still strings and I just did not get along. Going back to the guts there for have no use for this pickup. Nothing wrong with it and has less than 10 hours of usage on it. On side of the velcro is on my bass the other is on the pickup so you will need to find another short strip. What you see in the picture is what comes with it. It has one small scratch which can be seen on the picture. Price includes shipping conus

Attached Files:

2. Earl

Earl Supporting Member

Is this the 2016 newer, smaller version or the one from last year?

3. I am not sure but guessing it is last year's version as I bought it around thanksgiving 2015.

4. Bump for price change. Didn't realize in the couple months I had this that they changed up their style a little bit.

5. hdiddy

hdiddy Official Forum Flunkee Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Richmond, CA
    PM.

6. Sold paid shipped...
    Thanks.

7. Phillip B

Phillip B Chilling in the Sunshine State!

Aug 3, 2014
    Tampa Florida
    To whoever bought this and any others that might have the problem I did...

I bought a used Krivo and it didn't have a mounting for the jack. I bought a Fonokraft Universal Pickup Jack Mount from Superior Bassworks. It's just a few pieces of hardware that might could be bought locally for less, but it all came together and worked quite well:

Fonokraft Universal Pickup Jack Mount

20. single.