KSD fretless 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ErnieD, Jun 23, 2005.

1. ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    I just won this bass on ebay tonite. Noone else bid on it the whole 6 days it ran on auction. I screwed up and accidently put my high bid in the regular bid box, so it stayed at that price all week. I was ready to offer more if I had to. It is black body and lined ebonol neck, I believe, according to the desc. on the BG site. There was not alot of details on auction site, just KSD J 5 string fretless with 4 pics front n back, looked clean. I did email seller with one question and it was a positive response. I'm kinda wondering why noone else bid on it, could it be that long controversial KSD thread here on TB? I saw a 6 string frtls Brice, 5 string frtls Fender Jazz and a 5 string frtlss SX go, but no takers on the KSD. Well, I've been looking for a fretless 5er so I hope it works out. At least store has a 7 day return for full refund policy, less S&H. Oh that toliet seat custom fretless was untouched when I last looked. I'll post when mine arrives and see whats, what. Keeping fingers crossed.