1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

KSD fretless 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ErnieD, Jun 23, 2005.

1. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    I just won this bass on ebay tonite. Noone else bid on it the whole 6 days it ran on auction. I screwed up and accidently put my high bid in the regular bid box, so it stayed at that price all week. I was ready to offer more if I had to. It is black body and lined ebonol neck, I believe, according to the desc. on the BG site. There was not alot of details on auction site, just KSD J 5 string fretless with 4 pics front n back, looked clean. I did email seller with one question and it was a positive response. I'm kinda wondering why noone else bid on it, could it be that long controversial KSD thread here on TB? I saw a 6 string frtls Brice, 5 string frtls Fender Jazz and a 5 string frtlss SX go, but no takers on the KSD. Well, I've been looking for a fretless 5er so I hope it works out. At least store has a 7 day return for full refund policy, less S&H. Oh that toliet seat custom fretless was untouched when I last looked. I'll post when mine arrives and see whats, what. Keeping fingers crossed.