Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kubicki Ex Factor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by M5Yates, Feb 17, 2006.

1. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Spalt Maple Kubicki Ex Factor
    1999 (18 volt, 6 position switch)
    Kubicki hard case
    SOLD

[​IMG]

2. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    simply amazing..

3. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Too rich for me but I had to stop in and just say... WOW! :eek: That is one beautiful Kubicki.

4. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
  5. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Porter Ranch, CA
  6. :eek: G.A.S. pains... someone please buy this! This is one fine bass, my buddy owns 2 Kubicki's and I love to play them both, I showed him this one and his wife walked in the room and as like... I don't think so! :D I tired I really tried, if he didn't already have 2 he would have scooped this one up.

7. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I'm waiting on my tax refund to get here. Could be any minute now. The tension is killing me!

8. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    I've been telling everybody that I was waiting on your check - then teasing them with more pictures. :p

The Ex Factor is on hold for Mike.

9. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    That's just mean.

10. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    (Voice of Gollum) We want's it! It's ours!

11. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I just got some bad news about this bass. It was taken to a Kinko's/Fedex in Austin a week ago to be shipped to me,and it never made it on the truck.It just dissapeared from the store. No trace at all. I can't believe it.How do you loose a package that big? I don't understand. I got a tracking number when he got the lable,and after he dropped it off,it apparently disappeared because I never got any updates on the tracking. I can see loosing it in route,but never making it to the truck? Something is very wrong here. Anybody have any ideas at all?

12. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Check the FedEx tracking now.
    It looks like they found it.
    Call me,
    Bill

13. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    I've had FedEx tracking not work before and I've had packages delayed in shipping. I just never had both happen at the same time.

14. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Happy happy,joy joy!! I can't believe thay found it. I was in the worst mood yesterday because of this. Thanks for the update.

15. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Fedex sucks
    but that bass rules- good luck

16. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    It supposedly left Texas on the morning of the 18th,and there has been no updated tracking since then.I hope they didn't loose it again. It's scheduled to be here tomorrow. Fedex will get a nasty email and phone call about this one.It was dropped off on the 10th,and apparently sat at the location for a whole week before sombody decided to actually give it to the driver. 12 days to get a package from Austin to Atlanta. I should have taken a company plane to Austin,and picked it up myself.I'll never use Fedoops after this.