Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kubicki Factor 5 string.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 73jbass, Feb 24, 2006.

1. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I got this really hard to find Kubicki 5 string a couple of months ago,and it's not getting played. No use keeping something around that I don't use,so it's time to move it.From what I understand ,there are only about 400 of these in existance.Not 100% sure about that,it's what another Kubicki owner told me. Anyway,Maroonburst,serial 0032194,so I guess that makes it a 94 model,standard Kubicki 18v,6 position preamp,just like the Ex-Factors.This bass does not have the laminated neck like the Ex-Factors.It has a standard maple neck with Schaller tuners at the headstock. Overall condition is exellent,with a few minor dings on the body,with nothing through the paint.I paid about 1300.00 for it just a couple of months ago,I'll take 1100.00 plus 20.00 towards shipping.Open to "reasonable" trades also.Cashiers check,USPO Money orders,or Paypal.

2. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I've had a couple of trade offers from some of you,but for some reason,I'm not recieving pictures of your trades. If you have something you might like to trade for the Kubicki,just post it here,and I'll send a pm in reply.

3. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Interested in a Warwick Streamer LX 4 and some cash?

Riis

Attached Files: