Kudos to Eden: Nemesis NC410 Combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by dulouz, May 20, 2007.

1. dulouz

dulouz

Dec 7, 2006
    I just played my first gig with my new Nemesis NC410 combo. I LOVE THIS AMP!! It is such a powerhouse. If you are looking for a small, light, and affordable combo, then this is the one. I play with an extremely loud guitar player and this new amp kicked it in the butt and was only turned up to 5. It is clean, quiet, and funky. You don't even have to mess with the EQ. Just set it flat, dial in the "enhance" knob and away you go. The DI sounds incredible too. I love it all.

This is for those of you have heard bad things about their service. I bought this from a local store, took it home in the box. After about a week of playing it at home I noticed that one of the speakers was buzzing a little. The Eden rep. told my salesperson to do whatever it took to make it right. I had a gig coming soon, so they replaced my bad speaker with one from another NC410 in the store.

I could not be happier.

2. That's what service is all about. Love all my Eden gear, especially the preamp and the 410.

3. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    there is one of these in poor condition at my local GC for 199....quite a steal in my opinion.

4. Bluesdog

Bluesdog

Apr 24, 2006
    Gold Coast
    :D :D

As i've said in another thread, i received a NC410 as a gift from my wife and being a liker of the 2 x 15 cabs and using a 1 x 15 combo as a practice amp, the NC410 took a bit of getting used to, but it's got everything, all the lows, all the punch, a ton of volume and I can get a sound I like easy as.

I've had it a couple of months now and I couldn't be happier.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

5. bucephylus

bucephylus Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    I have posted several times over the past year that I have found this amp to be THE most practical club gigging amp out there. The balance of tone, power, weight, cost, and ease of plug and play is not matched by anything out there. I wish other manufacturers would compete on the form factor to give choices, but am glad Eden nailed this one. It seems a bit strange that the amp is a bit of a niche product and doesn't enjoy more widespread acceptance.

6. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    The Nemesis combos are great. I've played through several over the years, and never failed to be extremely impressed. awesome tone in an affordable package.

Liam

7. Totally agree guys.. I have the 320 head with 410 and115 and it just idles away at loud rock/funk gigs with plenty of headroom and room to move. Great budgt line that needs more exposure.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021