1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kustom 1200 with Undercover NYC Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Incognitus, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    For sale is a Kustom Groove 1200 bass amp. This is a good amp with a lot of power to spare, and has served me well for the past six or so months. It is in good condition and I have taken good care of it. I am selling it as I want to go the power amp route and just use my BDDI as the pre. So if you have a power amp we can negotiate.

With this is a custom padded bag made by Undercover NYC for this amp. Fits like a glove and is tough. Also included if you need it is a 30' speakon to 1/4 in speaker cable.

**300$ + Shipping with the bag.**

If you have a power amp let's see if we can work something out. Worst I can say is no.

For additional info on this head. Link

God Bless

2. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    The frosty Alaskan Moose has a BUMP on it's furry brown back.

3. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Bumpity bump

4. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Price Change! Now includes shipping and bag with purchase. These regularly go for 500+ on evil bay, save a full $100 on this powerhouse.

5. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Bump

6. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Bump

7. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    I was thinking of doing that same thing due to my RBI pre. I decided that the Kustom IS a power amp. I just bypass the Kustom's pre, and use the RBI. I'm sure the tone would not change if I had a seperate power amp instead. Only thing you might save on or improve is the weight.

8. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Well I tried doing the effects return, but since I am using an older SansAmp pedal the signal is rather weak.

9. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    Gotcha. But if the BDDI won't push the Kustom, it won't push a power amp either. Just don't want you to be disappointed. :)

10. $400 shipped, that's a good deal...

11. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Bump for grand power at a great price. The power amp I want just came to me and I need to find the funds to secure it's release.

12. morebass!

morebass! I'm all ears Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    FYI - looks like zsounds discontinued it and is no longer providing info at your link.

13. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    The link is still good as the pertinent information is farther down the page.

Bump

14. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Surprised none of you power junkies have been interested in this beauty. Bump

15. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    I shall not give up the good fight.

16. Wish I could!

17. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    The fight goes on bump. Just need to sell her and then I can complete my new rig. This a good price for this amp and bag.

18. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Price Drop

19. stanger503

stanger503

Jun 13, 2003
    Leadville, Co
    what are you looking for after the price drop?

20. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    300 + Shipping