1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kustom Groove Bass 1200 head + 410 cab and Crate BT 350 + Peavey 210 F/S, F/T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christw, Apr 25, 2009.

1. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    I want to be Tesla (tinkerer at Dayton Amp Co)
    Pricing:

Kustom Groove Bass 1200 Head: $375
    Kustom Groove Bass G-410H cab: $350
    Kustom rig (includes extras): $675

Crate BT-350: $150
    Peavey 210TX cab: $150

Add $25 to either head to add a 4U SKB rack.

I'd consider trading both setups for a nice neo speaker, lightweight rig!

The Kustom has never seen a gig, scarcely a jam in my garage back home. It was purchased in a fire sale in Dayton OH. I will guarantee that it does not smell like smoke and has no water damage. It is in flawless condition except a few marks on the top of the cab from screws on the underside the head. (That's why you see foam in the pictures-to prevent that now!) Includes it's footswitch, cable, cab caster plate, and speakon cable if you want the full rig. Rated 400W at 8 ohms, 800w at 4 ohms, 1200w at 2 ohms...cab is rated at 500 or 600 watts depending on who you ask. It's has Eminence drivers and an attenuated horn.

The Crate BT-350 head: Rated 350W at 4 ohms at .2% THD. She has a lot more to give than you'd think. By far my favorite SS head I've toyed with. It gets as mean as your playing style and I'm not sure I've ever heard a P-Bass sound better in my book besides an SVT and a fridge. It has footswitchable chorus and full EQ. It cab be used to biamp through two cabs, with either this or another amp driving the highs or lows. This has seen some use. It has a broken slider (still adjustable!), scratches, and currently inhabits the 4U rack that I offered with the Kustom head. It's a 3 space head made in the Ampeg factory. I'd piece it with the Peavey 210TX cab. Asking $300 for this setup.

Attached Files:

2. bump for a great head. The bt350 was a beast, and I have been hunting its sound since I got rid of it.

3. How much for each cab separate?

4. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    I want to be Tesla (tinkerer at Dayton Amp Co)
    ...aaaaaaaaand another price drop. I'm taking some serious loss. I just need to move them. :meh: