1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Kustom Groovebass 1200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jpark, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    Hate to see this go but I just bought an Ampeg SVTAV so this has got to fund it.

The amp itself is in great shape as well, amazing tone and power from this, search the amps forum to see for yourself. Very nice warm sound to it. I do not have a footswitch.

Paypal glady excepted if you help with the fees.

Head $350 plus shipping

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jazzin'
    What's up with the high switch on top of the high knob? It looks like it's missing in the picture.

Very good eye, because it is. That was a nice suprise waiting for me when I got back to my practice space, no clue how it happened. When people showed interest in the amp I sent an explanation in the pm. This in no way effects the amp, the switch for the treble has little to no effect on the sound, IMO.

Attached Files:

2. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    I'll take $500 and I'll half the shipping.

3. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    Make me an offer

4. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    Will accept trades for 8x10 cab, 6x10 or 212

5. Any pics by chance?

6. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    I will try to get some tomorrow. Finished finals up and moved out of my place at school, so things are hectic right now, haha.

7. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    Make me an offer I can't refuse. I am open to some trades, feel free to pm me.

8. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

The Kustom GrooveBass right at the top of my GAS list. Unfortunately, I don't have any money at the moment. But I would still like to see pics.

9. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV

PM coming your way

10. Billy Low

Billy Low

Apr 14, 2003
    Chicago
    Sandberg Guitars
    Any pics yet?

11. Herman

Herman

Dec 25, 2005
    Lynchburg, VA
    If you're willing to split these, I'd be interested in hearing what you'd want for just the Kustom.

12. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    I'm really sorry about the pics guys, I worked 75 hours last week and couldn't make it to our bands rehearsal spot. I will get them this weekend for sure, making myself a note right now, haha.

Herman, sent you a pm

13. im interested in the tuner seperately if you're willing

14. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    pics are up

15. johnp352

johnp352

Aug 19, 2005
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Rick Turner, GK
    pm sent

16. Grrrrrr...

*wants it, won't have 400 til next friday.

17. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

What's up with the high switch on top of the high knob? It looks like it's missing in the picture.

18. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV

Very good eye, because it is. That was a nice suprise waiting for me when I got back to my practice space, no clue how it happened. When people showed interest in the amp I sent an explanation in the pm. This in no way effects the amp, the switch for the treble has little to no effect on the sound, IMO.

19. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    Splitting up

20. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.