1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kustom grove bass 1200

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassking511, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Kustom grove bass 1200=========
    \
    u like it? pros/cons? thanks

2. I have one, and other than the weight, I think it kicks ass. I'm running it into a DR. BASS BL212 cab and it does everthing I've always wanted in a head/cab setup. The only reason I would ever get rid of it would be for a head with alot less weight but still have the same "bells and whistles" on it. 31 pounds plus a tuner and a power conditioner in a four rack case is to heavy for me. My cab only weighs about 50 pounds. The rack case comes in around 65 pounds. :D :bassist:

3. Between 12 and 18 months ago there were a lot of threads about this head. The consensus seemed to be that the tone was pretty good, the EQ was pretty flexible and the power was outrageous, as in the most watts per $ by far. If you do a search I'm sure you will find lots of info. I haven't played or heard it myself, but lots of people liked it. The combination of this head and a couple Avatar speakers seemed to be the key to a great giggable bass rig for a very reasonable price.