Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kustom Kustom and more Kustom....

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DryWater'Bass, Jul 29, 2004.

1. I've just aquired a Kustom 2x15...And I can't stack it with my 4x10...which was the point of getting one...so I'm offering it up for sale....Locally preferrably...

It's black tuck-n-roll and is in fairly good condition...and the casters are extremely handy....Handles are sturdy...but aren't pretty...

I've also got a Gold tuck-n-roll head K-200B that I would like to get rid of, since it's keeping me from expanding my rig further...For some money, I could match the black cab with a black Kustom 250 head...If you're interested...

2x15 - $200

K-200B - $150

The 250's owned by a buddy of mine, and he's willing to trade for the K-200 for a little cash'ola so make offers...

Pickup preffered but shipping would be possible, if buyer pays for 100% of it...Thanks a bunch

DWB

2. Ascend, thread, ascend!!!

C'mon, you need a Kustom stack!!Super loud and c'mon, it's GOLD!!!Goin fast!Get yours now!

3. PasdaBeer

PasdaBeer

Nov 2, 2002
    Santa Rosa California
    SandStorm Designs
    specs on the 2x15 , power handling and ohms?

4. As far as all my research on kustom cabs(This being an early 70's model) They were using mainly JBL D140's, and the input jack says "D-140" on it....So it's a pair of 16-Ohm speakers ran for an 80hm load...All of the D-140s I've seen are lower powered speakers...I haven't had the chance to open this one up(Moving)...300W is my guess..but until I can open it up, I won't know for sure....Thanks much...

and *coughBUMPcough*

DWB :D

5. Bostom

Bostom

Aug 18, 2004