1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Kustom KXB500 Head - Class D 500 watt, w/box and rack ears

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassvirtuoso, Apr 6, 2016.

1. bassvirtuoso

bassvirtuoso My God, it's full of chrome! Gold Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Price:
    $320
    Kustom KXB500 Head

Bought this about 6 months ago, getting rid of all my extra amps because I have a custom cabinet coming in. This is a LOUD amp and super light, enjoyed gigging with this thing - so easy!

Amp has a scratch on each side, then some scratches on the top - a few that do go through the paint.

Amp ships in the original box and includes the rack ears.

Price: $320 shipped to the CONUS

Front
    kxb500_front_zpslr7yhpnm.gif

Top:
    kxb500_1_zpsfnvuexva.gif

Sides:
    kxb500_2_zps6edgbvpt.gif
    kxb500_3_zpsmwhipl3t.gif

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  2. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    On hold

3. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    SOLD!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021