1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Kustom KXB500 **Price Drop**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by scubaduba, Apr 30, 2016.

1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Price:
    I have a nearly-new Kustom KXB500 amp with original box and rack mounts. It is in like-new condition. These are killer and not available anymore.

I'm interested in a trade for a bass cabinet (+/- cash). Possibly something from Tecamp, SWR, Bergantino, Genz Benz, Revsound... Prefer something light weight, like Neo drivers or something. Maybe 2x10 or 15 with tweeter or 2x12? Let me know what you've got.

Also interested in trading for a Fender Jazz Deluxe (or similar) 5 string bass (+ cash to you).

IMG_6999.JPG IMG_7001.JPG IMG_7002.JPG IMG_7003.JPG

Selling price: $375 shipped.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    KeithPas likes this.
  2. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    These amps kick rear end!! Super lightweight, great tone and features and small enough to fit in your gig bag pouch.

G RICH 5 and scubaduba like this.
  3. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    True. Big sound in a small package. Very few tweaks of the eq required to really punch through.

G RICH 5 and KeithPas like this.
  4. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Thanks for the offer of a Headlite. Appreciate it but I already have a Headlite. Killer little amp by the way.

5. G RICH 5

G RICH 5

Dec 19, 2006
    Detroit
    When did Kustom stop making these?

6. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    I think within the last year or so.

7. barrybass33

barrybass33 Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2008
    westchester new york.
    I'll take this one...
    PM'd

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021