1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Kustom KXB500 using same output module as G-K MB500{UPDATED}

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CharlyG, Feb 26, 2016.

1. CharlyG

CharlyG ~ he not busy being born Is busy dying.

Jun 11, 2005
    West Hills, Ca.
    I read on a forum....I'm hoping it was this one....that you can no longer get the output module from Kustom. The post said it was the same one as G-K uses, but now that I need the info to repair one, I can't retrace my steps to figure out where or exactly what it was. They mentioned the part name but output module is what I think they were talking about.

2. CharlyG

Jun 11, 2005
    West Hills, Ca.
    Ok I found it out myself. The Power PCB is the exact same model as on the G-K MB500. I saw a pic of the board and it's identical, same connectors, everything. Now that it is determined to be used in multiple brands, I need to find one. I can get the G-K at $195, but I'd sure like to cut that down a notch or two.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  3. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

4. CharlyG

Jun 11, 2005
    West Hills, Ca.
  5. B-string

Sorry, I should have paid more attention to the title to catch the typo.

6. CharlyG

Jun 11, 2005
    West Hills, Ca.
    OOPS MY BAD I'LL FIX IT....Sorry

B-string likes this.
  7. B-string

No worries, I read too fast to catch it first time. :)

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021