Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

KustomGB1200HD for $469 shipped!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ricosuave2093, Jun 20, 2005.

1. ricosuave2093

ricosuave2093

Jun 9, 2005
    Oregon
    Hey guys just bought my Kustom head and found a place in Idaho that will sell it for $469 shipped. Just PM me or E-Mail me for the info if your interested. They are great to deal with and well you just can't beat the price.

2. Not my cup of tea, but thanks for publicizing a great deal. I hope some can take advantage.

Mike

3. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Man, that's as cheap as I've seen them! I got mine for $485 + tax off of my local dealer... Killer deal!!

4. americanmade

americanmade

Feb 12, 2005
    Has anybody else gotten the info about this Idaho store? I PM'd Rico the other day and have recieved no reply. I was hoping that somebody else who had gotten the info could pass it on to me, either in a post or a pm.
    Thanks.

5. ricosuave2093

ricosuave2093

Jun 9, 2005
    Oregon
    Sorry I've been in the middle of a move. PM'd you.

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    and you would do this rather than a GK 700 RB II from Rik's for $500 delivered ?

7. americanmade

americanmade

Feb 12, 2005
    I like Gk's and all, but I believe that the Groove Bass has more possiblities so I can get my own sound.

8. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Totally agree. I had a GK 1001RB (same as the 700RB, just more powerful) and a Groove Bass 1200 at my house to A/B against each other for a couple of days and the Groove Bass beat the GK hands down. More versatile, better tone, more powerful...