Kyle Eastwood's Electric Tone!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by GrooveWarrior, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Has anyone heard the tune Marrakech off of Kyle Eastwoods album Paris Blue? He is using a bass that appears to have a Moses graphite neck, and the fretless tone is SICK!!!!!!!!! If anyone knows any more specific details of the bass (electronics, pickups, etc.), please chime in. Or just discuss. Sick tone, sick, sick tone!
  2. greg

Jun 1, 2004
    Well this is funny because 30 minutes ago i just finished watching Million Dollar Baby which he did most of the music for. His tone on that song though is really crazy and unique.
  3. I wasn't sure anybody else was listening to that. He has some really mature compositions. His old man is actually a pretty good composer, so I guess he gets it naturally.
  4. Our local jazz station has actually been playing a track off that CD. Love it. Very original.
  5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

I bought the cd. I was suprised he was playing electric bass on it. Also, some of the tunes are sorta trance/house like! Surprised I was!
  6. Yeah, it's a weird disc, but a good weird. I have been pleasantly surprised.