Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

L.D.S. GTG, Thursday 3/9????

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rumzini, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    So I'm gonna be in town just a few miles away from LDS for work on Thursday. Anyone wanna meet up there? I'm hoping that I'll be able to cut away for a couple of hours there before tehy close. Ohterwise any of you Detroit boys wanna give me something to do that night?

2. LDS = ?

3. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Low Down Sound in Detroit, MI. There is quite the contingent of Motown area TB'ers here. They'll know it when they see it.

4. Ahh I see.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    If he was in Salt Lake City for the day, LDS would mean something else! :D

-Mike

6. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

They a are a great group of guys, Mikebass, Ken Jung,
    Randy, Burkie, P. Aaron, Malthumb, et al.

They were very hospitable the few times I was up there, and LDS is a great store!

Enjoy the trip!

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Everyone be sure to wear your white shirt, tie and name tag.

Elder Cook

8. Thor

malthumb sports a pocket protector.

9. Brad your indecisiveness pains me.

I still like brad cook. Or at least bc. Elder Cook is just arrogant.

10. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    It's a possibility, I'm a strong believer in getting to know all the law enforcement officers on TB. You never know when the fact that you "know Cheesewhiz" may save you from a back door prison laundry experience in Ohio. So I know I'm in town my friends band is opening up for Ten Years After right down the street that night. About what time will you be there?

11. Thor

Ask Burkie to show you that neat trick he does
    with his hips.

12. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    *slap* *slap*

Respect your elders, son!!

Elder BC "DigMe" Cook, Esq.

13. Thor

You forgot Arrogant is your middle name, lawyerman. :spit:

Have a nice w/e Brad. ;)

14. As one of TalkBass' very few Mormons, I hereby register my bemusement with this thread.

Low Down Sound dudes, I hope you've done your homework on trademark law. Salt Lake protects its intellectual property pretty aggressively, because the church membership has this nasty tendency to try to use it in profit-making ventures.

15. matrok

matrok

Jan 10, 2005
    Ferndale, Michigan
    :confused: I don't get it?

16. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Man it's debatable. I'm in a class for the day in Farmington Hills, right off the highway...I was told I could be there at LDS within 10 minutes. Anyways...I'm not sure when the class gets out. I may only have an hour ot two to spend there. I'm really open to finding something to do after wards though. Nightlife, club, etc....

17. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Bumpage

18. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Dude, nice to see you back around these parts!

Sorry if I missed the reunion thread somewhere.

19. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Rumzini, What time is this GTG? And is anyone else in on it? I need to stop by there for something tomorrow anyway.

20. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    So far nobody but me. LOL. I'm just gonna pop in there if I have time at this point. Probably should have deleted the thread...but nobody showed interest anyway. Not sure when I'll be there. They close at 6...I'm hoping to be out of my class at 4. I was told I could get there within 5-10 minutes from where I'll be. I was mainly looking for something to do afterwards though.....club, nightlife, food ya know???