1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

l.e.d how much.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by warwickben, May 10, 2003.

1. i was over at the sim's led site and i really really want led's now. only problem i couldnt figure out how much it would cost cause i would be sending just the neck cause theres a discount. but all so i heard they have a guy working in the states for them but they didnt have any info aboutthat.

2. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    Yeah dude, if I was in a succesfull band, and signed or something, I would definitely get them (Because I would probably have the money). But yeah, I was interested, and e-mailed them just email SIMS, and the actual SIMS guy e-mailed, me within like an hour or two, and it's not a bull**** computer generated mail. He gave me all the information and more. And I found out that SIMS does Warwick's LED's, so just go with SIMS.
    Personally I would just send the whole bass, i'm not the kind of guy to take a part a bass, because I wouldn't want to/have the money to fix it, even though it is like 40% cheaper for the LED's. But that's me. And yeah, they reccomend a hardshell case if I remember all this right. Also, SIMS is a pretty ****ing big company...
    :bassist: _-soto-_:bassist:

3. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    I've talked with Mr. Sims on a few occations. He's an extremely nice guy.

Warwickben, as far as the cost goes it really depends on what type of LED's you're getting put in. Either way, I do know that they are quite pricey anyways.

4. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    Sorry, I didn't even really answer your question in my reply. E-mail them though. Here is the link for the ordering/prices SimS Price Chooser. Just click the price wizard, and you can pick and choose your own LED's (Front markers, Side, both...), _-soto-_

5. only thing i want to know is how much it would cost to send my warwick neck and get led's in stalled on the side and the w. i know how to figure that price out. but they dont say how much a neck with front ands side l.e.d's would cost.they say the list price only.iam talking about the replacement fender style.