1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Lab Gruppen IPD2400 power amp, Line 6 Relay G90 wireless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by clbass, Apr 23, 2020.

1. clbass

clbass Supposing Member Gold Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario strings, AccuGroove cabs
    Price:
    300-800
    Selling off my rack gear as I move to a powered cab setup.

Verellen Meatsmoke Rack Preamp $550 SOLD
    I am hesitant to let this one go, and I am considering keeping it in my studio it's that good. Balanced/unbalanced/record outs. A couple of scrapes on top and a slight ding on the back and the input jack isn't quite as tight-fitting as others, but it works great.

Lab Gruppen IPD2400 $825 $800
    Excellent power amp with lots of cab presets available and more features I haven't even gotten into. Two channels at 1200 watts each into 4 ohms. Original box and manual included. Excellent condition.

Line 6 G90 $350 $300
    Great wireless for bass. Includes transmitter and straight cable. Very good condition.

Demeter HBP-1 $295 SOLD
    Sounds wonderful, great tone-shaping controls. I took this in trade and it came with some scrapes on top and a slight bend on right rack ear but racks up fine. It's also got a noticable pop when using the mute switch. I used the mute on the power amp so this didn't affect me but I wanted to mention it

TKL molded 6-space rack $80
    Great condition with front and back lids and 20 screws & washers. $80 picked up, add actual shipping if you really want it shipped, or package deal price if you buy one or more rack pieces.

The Furman and Peterson will live in the home rack for now. If you really need one of those let me know.

All prices shipped ConUS. PayPal accepted. Local pickup available. Message me with questions and offers, thanks.

FullRack_01.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    eddiebo likes this.
  2. clbass

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Demeter HBP-1 sold

3. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
    Nice, is the second channel in the Verellen selectable without a footswitch - could you snap a pic of the rear panel? Will a 1/4" input 2 channel footswitch do the job or is something more specialized needed?

Thanks!

4. clbass

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Thanks for the question, here's the back panel:

VerellenMeatsmokeBackpanel.jpg

A footswitch is needed to change the channel. It takes a regular 1/4" cable. In fact I have a Verellen footswitch that I will include:

VerellenFoostswitch.jpg

eddiebo likes this.
  5. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
    Great, thanks. IIRC you are local to me, I will PM you thx again.

6. clbass

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Meatsmoke is sold! G90 and Lab Gruppen still available.

eddiebo likes this.
  7. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    Contributor- Bass Musician Magazine
    holy smokes, would love to hear this pre-power combo.

clbass likes this.