1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lab Series'Epiphone bass

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Johnny StingRay, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Johnny StingRay

Johnny StingRay

Nov 24, 2006
    I owned a Lab Series bass amp back in 1980, but unfortunately had to sell it to get cash for a tuition bill. I can't recall what model it was, but it was at least 400 watts. I ran it into a Fender twin 15 inch speaker cabinet. That had to be sold, too. I never took pictures of it, but was wondering if anyone would have pictures of the amp or know where I could find pictures of it. Also, I owned a red Epiphone bass that had the body shape of a precision, not the EB shape, but the neck and head were like the EB. Would anyone have a picture of that? I eventually ended up with a Fretless Precision that sounded great through that Lab Series. Nothing thumped like that twin 15 cabinet either. I sure do miss it. Well, just thought I'd ask.
    Peace, Johnny