1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LaBella black nylon for 35" ?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by ZolkoW, Mar 8, 2010.

1. ZolkoW

ZolkoW

May 8, 2006
    Hungary, EU
    hi.
    I made some search, but found nothing - please feel free to redirect me.

I'm planning to get a set from these strings for my (future) fretless.
    are they long enough for 35", top-loaded?

I checked, and I think Roto blackies are just long enough. but now I'd like to try another brand.

thanks in advance.

2. Thombas

Thombas Guest

Apr 28, 2009
    Yup, use them on my Rob Allen MB-2, which has a 35 scale.
    Thomas

3. Thombas

Thombas Guest

Apr 28, 2009
    ...La Bella makes the xtra long version both for 4 and 5 stringers - Rob has them on his www (www.roballenguitars.com - "store")
    Thomas

4. ZolkoW

ZolkoW

May 8, 2006
    Hungary, EU
    Thank you, I just saw them on RobAllen's site before my post, but I want to try the stock strings if possible. if not, maybe I'll give a try to the extralongs, but it's easier to me, if I don't have to use special strings.
    I know, RAs are tru-body, so I hope, there's a chance for me to use normal lenght strings top-loaded.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020