1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

For Sale/Trade Labella game of death White and gold tape wound(5 string set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Hubriser, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hubriser

Hubriser Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Boston MA
    Price:
    Finally settled on my strings so I'm letting some go, I'll prob be adding more in the next few days including some labella flats

Labella game of death White and gold tape wound(5 string set)- I've only played them about a month and just the BEAD strings which were cut for a 4 string p bass. These strings feel really really nice. $35 shipped

LaBella Game of Death gold white nylon tapes

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  2. Maple

Maple Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2016
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I'm interested in the TI flats
    what are they cut for?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021