1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LaBella Hard Rockin' Steels

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bongomania, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    FS, one new set of LaBella Hard Rockin' Steels (the DR's in the pic are sold):

[​IMG]

This is a 5-string set that I bought expressly so I could try out the low B. It wasn't to my taste, too bright. So the low B string has been installed, trimmed, and played for maybe a half hour. The other four strings have not even been removed from their packets, they are in literally brand new off-the-shelf condition. I will include the used low B string, but let's just say what I am selling here is a new 4-string set. Priced as such, I'll take $20 shipped in the US and $23 shipped elsewhere. FWIW the low B was trimmed to fit a 34" scale Fender Jazz V Deluxe. The sizes are 45-65-85-105-128.

Thanks!

2. Lebowsky

Lebowsky Effects Forum Resident

Mar 18, 2007
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    pm sent :)

3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    sold!