1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale LaBella Supernils & Wound Guts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Keith Rawlings, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Keith Rawlings

Keith Rawlings Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Price:
    $5.00-$32.00
    I've played La Bella Supernils for years and I've decided to clean out my string box. I've got one "best" set that I'll sell for $32.00 for all four that have about 9 months worth of shows on them; or $8.00 each to part them out. The "good" strings I'll let go for $5.00 each: I have (4) E's, (2) A's, (3) D's and (1) G - these have about a year of gigging on them per string. All the windings are in great shape on all the strings - no separations, but have some discoloration from usage. The E and A strings are wound with silver wire with the nylon core; and the D and G strings are wound nylon with a nylon core. These are very easy on the hands and sound great for pizz playing and slap style.

I also have a nice LaBella wound gut E and an A String with about 6 months worth of use on them - these are also in "very good" condition; these are LaBella Wound Gut A String (1) - very good set.jpg LaBella Wound Gut E & A Strings - very good set.jpg LaBella Wound Gut E String (1) - very good set.jpg Supernil A String - best set.jpg Supernil A Strings (2) - good set.jpg Supernil D String - best set.jpg Supernil D Strings (3) - good set.jpg Supernil E String - best set.jpg Supernil E Strings (4) - Good sets.jpg Supernil G String - best set.jpg Supernil G String (1) - good set.jpg wound with silver with a gut core and have nice windings - no separations. I'll let each of these go for $20 each. These strings are great if you are searching for a nice wound gut string with big bottom and a nice round tone. Shipping is included with the price and PayPal is accepted.