Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lady Alma

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by jazzbo, Nov 13, 2003.

1. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    As promised:

This is the condition in which she was received.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    Sorry, JB, didn't work

3. John Sprague

John Sprague Sam Shen's US Distributor

Mar 10, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Sales Manager, CSC Products Inc.
    Hi JB,
    It looks by the code that you linked the images from Yahoo, which may be the problem. Most of the freebies like Yahoo, Geocities, etc.. won't allow an image to be linked off their site.

A couple of solutions: check with your internet service provider, they usually give you some server space as part of your contract. Their support team can walk you through the process of getting it working.

You can email me the pics and I'll host them for a while for you. Send them to my house at johngs@rochester.rr.com . We're having very high winds here today that took out my internet, but I'll post them as soon as it's back up.

4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

That's weird - so when this thread was first posted I could see all the images - in fact I was thinking - wow, doesn't Jazzbo have a neat and tidy home!! ;)

But now they all just have crosses and no pic!!
    :confused:

5. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I KNOW! Isn't that weird? At first, they were showing up. Then, only a couple appeared. Now, nothing.

Neat and tidy huh? :D

6. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL YAHOO!

Yahoo is my internet service provider, and they were so excited to tell me about my service amenity where I get to post picture. Whole helluva lot of good that did.

Okay. I'm going to work this out.

7. tsolo

tsolo

Aug 24, 2002
    Ft. Worth
    How lucky can you get? Did you win the lottery, too? I worked and Alma is lovely...