1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lady Gaga-Telephone

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Vorago, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    I'm not a huge fan, but boy this is a cool video!

2. Sbociol

Sbociol

Feb 24, 2009
    What's exactly so cool about that vid?Half-naked chicks? :eyebrow:

3. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    by the looks in the vid looks like she has some small saggy boobies, besides big nose and the saggy boobies she also has a third leg, ( shes a hermaphrodite) I don't know what people sees in her
    real crappy music

4. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Damn, tough crowd :p

As expected :p

5. ReidoT

ReidoT

Sep 9, 2007
    I don't mind lady Gaga, but the first time I saw that video I thought it was one of the worst videos I've ever seen. I still feel the same way. It barely has a plot, most of the scenes are irrelevant and the video as a whole has nothing to do with the song. They also included way too much product placement, which gets annoying.

6. Sbociol

Sbociol

Feb 24, 2009
    Hey,it's TalkBass man :p

7. Yes.

8. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    Apparently you missed the part in the video that not only addresses that, but shows that no, she's not a hermaphrodite. You'll believe anything, won't you?

9. You mean Paul McCartney's not dead???

10. Awesome video. Awesome artist. I'm a big fan of Lady Gaga.

11. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    I hope to goodness you are being facetious.

I hold us here on TB in such a higher regard.

Then again, "the Chicks at Shows" thread shows even some people here on TB are susceptible to subscribing to the "sex sells" cliche.

Down with her and all like her to come!

~B

12. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification

I've always laughed at the "what I don't like is inferior, and what I do like is superior" attitude. Yes, sex sells, but she also has real talent. If you don't like it, that's all well and good. You have no need to denigrate others for liking though, just because you can't see it.

13. wurd my brother.:)

14. ciubz

ciubz

Jan 30, 2005
    the freaks are taking over he world and are destroying the music.
    I do not know how you can accept this crap and be pacified...

15. Sbociol

Sbociol

Feb 24, 2009
    Point is,I don't think LG has any particular talent...sure,from what I've seen online she's an awesome pianist but that's not the side she's showing to the public...so I'm asking out of sheer curiosity,I don't mean to be offensive or anything,care to elaborate about LG's talent?I'd be interested in knowing your opinion.

16. rocknrollbandit

rocknrollbandit

Jan 15, 2009
    I don't mind lady gaga and she's obviously talented, but that video does nothing for me

17. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida

+1

I've never understood that mentality of someone not liking something and saying the person doesn't have talent and berating others for liking it. I'm definitely not a fan of hers but she can sing and dance, that is talent.

18. It's a silly little T&A video. She's just having a bit of fun. Must everything be approved by the committee?

If you don't like the vid, you should make extra sure that you don't watch it, seems to me...

19. you don't think that writing songs that are memorable as talented? Even if you don't like the structure or production those songs are very catchy.

20. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    I heart boobies. They make me smile. This makes me smile. That is all.