Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lake Placid Blue Lakland Skyline JO5 - $700

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mobay45, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    I bought this Lake Placid Blue Lakland JO5 on ebay a few months ago. I am still in the process of thinning out the herd. If you love a J bass, this is definitely the one you are looking for. Passive Lindy Fralin pickups with a Mint pickguard gives you that classic vibe. When I bought this bass it was pristine! By the time it got to me, it had a ding in the top of the headstock. I finally determined that it was caused by the zipper in the gig bag that it came in. That is absolutely the only thing wrong with this bass. If you are interested in this bass, you can have it for $700 shipped to the upper 48. I am not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks for looking.

2. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

Too bad I already ordered my DJ5 or I'd be happy to take that gem off your hands.

Don't think the wife will let me though. :rolleyes:

3. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Sale pending.

4. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    Something in that picture reminds me of a Bongo 5 string for some reason. Can't put my finger on it though....

5. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Could it be the bright pink Azaleas?

This one is sold! Thanks, Jess.