Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakeland

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DRN, Mar 19, 2002.

1. DRN

DRN

Mar 17, 2002
    Las Vegas
    Just trying to get some feedback on Lakeland basses bofore I buy one.
    5-string

Any comments would be great.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. First, its Lakland, not LakEland.

Second, they are great basses. Very well made and pretty punchy. I have had the pleasure of playing one, but lack the funds to purchase one. If I did, I'd definitely get it.

3. DRN

DRN

Mar 17, 2002
    Las Vegas
    Sorry about the spelling I plated it so much last night that I did not look at the logo much.

I am falling in love with it but my wallet is screaming.

Dave:D

4. DRN

DRN

Mar 17, 2002
    Las Vegas
    I just can not type today!! HAHA

Dave

5. and just so you know you're not on Harmony Central's forum......

THIS POST DOES NOT BELONG IN "AMPS". PLEASE POST IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM!!!!!

:mad:

6. DRN

DRN

Mar 17, 2002
    Las Vegas
    Sorry this is my second visit to the site. I bookmarked the page to amps and when I posted this I totally forgot to change forums. I will end this thread and move it to Basses.

Sorry,
    Dave:(

7. VicDamone

VicDamone

Jun 25, 2000
    So, your spelling is weak, your in the wrong place, and you picked up a Lakland with a tiny bank account. My friend we have a great deal in common.

I have a 55-94 that I purchased from Bass Central. it was sold as a demo with a blemish. Aside from needing a new set of strings it was in perfect shape at a substantial savings. I called them weekly asking about any deals or specials on this particular style and after a few months it came up. Another place to check is www.thedudepit.com, good pricing and service.

Good luck