1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by bigpappabuddah, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Can someone help me out by finding or even tabbing out this awsome funk song? I've been trying to find it for a while, but no dice. well thanks

2. I've played this a looooong time back, can't remember it too good though, I got it through a midi file that I found on the WWW, opened it up in Cubase's Score Editor, I think I may still have the file somewhere on my PC, I'll e-mail it too you if that helps!

Tony

3. thanks alot, if you just have the midi, i have guitar pro and i can take the song apart. the email's bigpappasmurf(at)gmail(dot)com

4. KenToby

KenToby

Aug 15, 2002
    I too have been playing this one for over 20 years. You can have it figured out in 20 minutes no problem.

I'm assuming you have a recording of it (CD, tape, vinyl)?

Again, piece of cake man...

5. i sat down with the old 4 string, cranked up the song, and figured out about 84 % of it. its not that bad of a song. When i saw primus, the first part of this song, Les played in the Tommy the Cat solo, it took me over 3 months to figure out where i heard that before, then i cracked out my lakeside cd and boom, there it was. just a bit of info, ya know.