SOLD Lakland 44-02 Deluxe 8.3 LBS *PRICE DROP*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RSalvador, Aug 9, 2017.

1. RSalvador

RSalvador Lakland 44-94 - Markbass LMT 800 - Schroeder 1212L

Nov 19, 2005
    Springfield, MO
    Price:
    $800.00
    Strings:
    I’m selling what used to be my go-to bass. I’ve played this bass for the last 5+ years and it has served me well on every different kind of gig. It’s in excellent condition allowing for light surface wear on the back from being used, but there are no dings on the neck or body.

I had it re-fretted last year with medium frets that are slightly taller and wider than the original. I don’t know the wire gauge. The Lakland pickups and preamp are awesome so much so that I was tempted to swap them out into my new (used) 4-94 with Bartolini’s. It never seems to need a battery, is like having a clean boost built in and is very loud and the EQ sweeps allow you to dial in any tone onboard. I had a 2012 Lakland 55-02 and the pre/EQ/pickup system ate batteries and didn't sound the same. This one is what you would expect it should be in that the range of tones you can get is as good as tweaking your amp. I thought all Laklands would be the same but I don’t believe they are all the same for whatever reason.

I’m selling it with a brand-new Road Runner ABS molded case. This bass is Indonesian assembled and finished in Chicago in 2008. The price includes shipping within the CONUS. IMG_1871.JPG IMG_1872.JPG IMG_1875.JPG IMG_1876.JPG IMG_1874.JPG IMG_1877.JPG IMG_1878.JPG

Ray H., BradH and jebmd like this.
  2. GTx2

GTx2

Jun 12, 2017
    Wow, that's a beautiful bass. Very flavorful.

3. RSalvador

RSalvador Lakland 44-94 - Markbass LMT 800 - Schroeder 1212L

Nov 19, 2005
    Springfield, MO
    *PRICE DROP*

4. skysimbass

skysimbass

Feb 12, 2012
    What is the new price?

5. berman3313

berman3313 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic
    Who bought this bass? Aren’t you tired of it yet? :)

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021