Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland 44-02 Deluxe F/T

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jugghaid, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    This bass is basically brand new. I just bought it a couple of weeks ago from Basscentral. It's the 44-02 Deluxe with the Quilted Maple top in 3 tone sunburst with a maple board. Includes the Lakland Hardshell case. The only reason I'm selling it is I got a kickass deal from Progchris on a Status Emapthy and I just got an old Ibanez RB850 that I have fallen in love with and I have 2 other 4 stringers to boot. I really just don't need it. I used it for 1 rehearsal and never gigged it.

Now I know I'm not gonna be able to sell it for as much as I bought it for as it's technically "used", and I don't want to take too big of a hit on it, so I'm looking for trades of equal value. Things I am interested in are Tube or Hybrid amp heads (Eden, Trace V-type, Ampeg all tube, Ashdown, etc) or vintage Ibanez Basses (pre-soundgear) as I'm starting a collection of those. Will do trades +/- cash as well.

2. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    I really wish I had something to trade...but heres a bump for ya.

Dan

3. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    You got an Fbass don't ya? :D

4. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Would you be interested in an ampeg b-15 reissue? It's a combo, but it's all tube.

5. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Hmmmmmmm Quite possibly. Got any pics?

6. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I'd have to get them scanned, but i took some for insurance purposes a while back.

just for fun, here's ampeg's picture

7. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Yeah I was just checking out the website as I'm more familiar with the older models.

Lemme know when you get them scanned.
    I'm definitely interested.

What year is it? New?

8. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Im not ruling anything out anymore:)

Dan

9. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    :eek:

Don't make me soil myself.

10. Hey how about an Ibanez Axstar Headless 4 string + cash?

11. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Shoot me some pics. I like the old Axstars. I'm a headless lover. ;)

Sentinel@comcast.net

12. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    All right, I wasn't going to do this but I just ran into a killer deal. So.....$1000 get this bass in the hardshell case delivered to your door in the lower 48 states. This thing is brand new gents. If you've been wanting one, save over $200 + shipipng.

13. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    are you still interested in the b-15r, or are you looking for cash? I emailed you some photos.

14. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Either or. Cash preferred but not required. I'm looking at a Trace V6 and I need some funds, but I can get the $ elsewhere.

I didn't get the pics. Can you resend to
    Sentinel@comcast.net