Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland 44-02 Deluxe quilt top w/ 3 tone burst.....750.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dhuffguitars, Sep 5, 2004.

1. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
    Like new has a few little dings... Right now I have a EMG 3 band eq. in it with a Nordstrand NJ4se neck pickup and a Nordstrand MM pickup. I can put a bartolini setup in the bass but would need to be paid first for the bass then order the parts and install them since I don't have the extra funds for the electronics right now.

I will have pics up in about an hour.. shipping is 25.00 for ground, and paypal preffered.

Thanks
    Darrin
    darrin@dhuffguitars.com

2. reentune

reentune

Aug 16, 2004
    E-mail me when you get a link for pics up. I'd be interested in that. Even more if it had a hipshot D tuner on it.
    rhyne@stuffmagazine.com

3. dhuffguitars

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
  4. edrubin

edrubin

Mar 12, 2004
    how would you describe the change in tone/sound with the emg electronics and the nordstrand pups in it? thanks.

5. dhuffguitars

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
    lots of mid range right now, but I think that is mainly the preamp. It can be dialed out, but it is still present. I am thinking of pulling the pre tomorrow and trying another pre.

Darrin

6. edrubin

edrubin

Mar 12, 2004
    what type of preamp do you have in mind?

7. dhuffguitars

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
    I might have a bartolini still laying around.... I will know later today.

8. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    That Smith Preamp would probably kill in that bass...but you probably'd have to do some drilling, n'est pas?

9. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    still available?

10. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    is this bass still available?