Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland 44-02 Deluxe

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nino Valenti, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    A few months ago, I ordered a Lakland SkyLine Joe Osborn 5 from our own Gard @ Bass Central. Since then I bought an Atelier Z 5 string Jazz (<a href="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65690"><font size=1 color=blue>CLICK HERE</a> to see that thread</font>) which was VERY similar to the Osborn I had on order. So I called Gard to see if I could change the order & shipping on Monday, I'll be getting a SkyLine 44-02 Deluxe in Cherry burst with a rosewood fretboard.

I should of waited till I got the bass but I can't!!!! LOL I've looked for a picture of the bass I'm getting on-lime & I haven't fouond ony in the exact combo I'm getting so you'll have to wait till mid/end of next week to see pictures.

One last note, the guys @ Bass Central, espically Gard, are a great & easy to work with. I highly recomend them if you need to order ANY peice of equipment online.

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Cool bass, and the BC crew are indeed the shiznit. I use and abuse all of them for my bass buying needs.

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I figured since my main basses are Jazz Styled, I'd go for somethng alittle different.