1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lakland 55-01 $550 with lakland gigbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rakie, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Rakie

Rakie Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to...

Hey guys, got a 55-01 here had it since 2003 im second owner, first owner was Chris A. http://www.lakland.com/basses/55-01.htm

Maple fret board, black dots, 3tone sunburst. Standard scratches under G string, could use a setup, very dirty.

Also, when i got it in the mail it had lost its volume knob, works fine though, haven't had a problem with it. Here are some sound clips
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showth...5-01+soundclip

Apparently it sounds good to you guys !!! : )

Come's with Leevi gigbag ($100 value)

Since it has that light damage (Messed up pot stem), looking to get $550 for it, cheap and easy repair.

No pics, I dont have a camera.

Located in Huntington Beach, PM me for more details.

Will Ship but im too strapped for cash to afford shipping, id need a money order from the buyer first, then id have to cash it to ship the bass, buyer pays for shipping.

I need cash, fast. Bills are coming :help:

2. Bump for a deal. I'm really toying with this. Miss my Lakland neck profile bad.

3. Rakie

My wallet says you should think about it :smug:

Bumpo, need money : (

4. Rakie

Picture for the few who've asked. Its outdated, you'll see thats back when the vol knob was on it.

btw, i was very drunk in this pic and its the only one i could find so i blacked out my face, cuz.... i looked very drunk >.>

enjoy !!!

Attached Files:

5. Rakie

Local sale pending.

6. Rakie

Sold.