SOLD Lakland 55-01 Deluxe Trans Blue Limited Edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Double E, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Gold Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Price:
    $775
    Strings:
    Here is a nicely equipped 2011 Lakland 55-01. The pickups are Nordstrand Fat Stacks and it has a Glockenklang 3 band preamp.

The controls are Volume-Blend-Treble-Mid-Bass and with the volume push pull for passive. In passive mode, the treble control becomes a passive tone control.

Currently strung with Sadowsky Black Label flatwound strings. I do have a set of new rounds I can put on if you prefer, including a standard setup and intonation adjustments. It also has Dunlop dual design locking strap pins.

No significant wear, scratches, nicks or dents, just very minor player's wear. The only real notable thing is a recessed Dunlop straplock that was installed on the lower edge of the body for some kind of fancy strap system.

It weighs about 9 1/2 lbs.

I love the way this thing sounds, looks and plays but naturally, I have GAS for new stuff and my hoard is getting out of hand.

Includes an all black Roadrunner gigbag.

Price includes shipping to the ConUS, paypal is preferred. The only trade interests would be a 4 string Fender Precision, Lakland 44-64 or other quality P-bass clone.

Here is a quick pic just to get this ad up and running, more pics to be posted soon. (note: this pic shows mis-matched knobs... I have since put all matching Sadowsky style aluminum knobs as seen here on the volume and blend.)

Capture.JPG

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. almorgan76

almorgan76 Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Country of Manufacture?

3. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Gold Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    2011 puts this well into the era of Indonesian manufacture.

Thanks for your interest, however...the bass is sold!