1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland 55-01 Sunburst, Audere, custom guard, $650 shipped, Houston TX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bshaw, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Houston
    Hi,
    Selling a 2002 Lakland Skyline Series in great shape. Beautiful grain shows through the sunburst. 35" scale, Audere preamp installed, staplocks, custom pickguard with an anchor rail. Can be strung through the body or using the bridge. Very versatile bass, lots of tone options and shaping. Will ship in a chipboard case engulfed in bubble wrap and sent Fed Ex, CONUS only, sorry. I have it listed locally as well and may have to bay it if I don't get any bites relatively quickly. Thanks for checking it out.

Attached Files:

2. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Houston
    some pictures

Attached Files:

3. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Houston
    some more pics. I can email you larger/better ones. Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Houston
    bump

5. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Central KY./Danville
    What's the weight on this nice looking bass?

6. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Houston
    Hi,
    Sorry I don't have a better way to weigh the bass than the classic TB "bathroom scale"; I weighed it three times and it came back 10.5lbs, 11lbs, and 10.5lbs. It's not a lightweight by any means but not a tank like my 83 Jazz Deluxe, which out of curiosity I also popped on the scale, coming in at 12+!

The stacked knob is also a little loose feeling somewhere, I should have mentioned that in the original post. It works perfectly, just probably needs to be tightened with a screwdriver.

Thanks for asking.

7. bump for my old bass!

8. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    that pickguard looks so T40ish!

9. Texan

Texan 667 Neighbor of the Beast. Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Houston, TX
    PM Sent

10. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Houston
    PM answered, thanks!

11. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Houston
    Going to either sell it locally tomorrow or just hold on to it. Thanks for the interest in the bass. The more I began to play it again and get it ready for a new owner the more I really got into the bass all over again. ON HOLD for now. Thanks again, I don't mind ending the thread for now as there didn't seem to be anyone ready to pull the trigger on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.