1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland 55-60 Custom in Teal Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SCT1422, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Lakland 55-60 Teal Green w/Blocks and Binding in excellent shape minus a few dings on the top of the headstock... Nice bass that I just received a few weeks ago.. Nothing wrong with it, but I recently had shoulder surgery and have to keep it light.. Weight is about 9.5 pounds... Plus the 35" scale, which I prefer is alittle tough to play now... I put a new set of DR Hi-Beams on it...
    $850.00 shipped in the U.S. only... Postal money order preferred... Will ship in a Lakland hardshell case...

Attached Files:

001.jpg
      File size:
      116.1 KB
      Views:
      003.jpg
      File size:
      90.8 KB
      Views:
  2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Nice. Just got me a 4 string version. Would love to grab this but I'm broke and have no gigs on the horizon!!

GLWTS!!

3. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump for an awesome bass. I bought one new earlier this year, dropped an Audere in it, and it quickly became my go-to bass. My sound guy loves it as it just pops in the mix, and I can't tell you the number of compliments I get on the green color! You won't be sorry with this one!

4. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    this LIMTED EDITION is a fantastic bass....Lakie's Teal is really nice (I had a US Dual J in this color with a matching headstock) and it got lots of looks and comments...

5. mateo pardo

mateo pardo

Jul 11, 2013
    so cute bass

6. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    this should be gone. I had a dot necked version when they first launched this series and ended up trading it away when I swore off five strings. I still miss it though. this is a ridiculously good price. It also drew lots of female audience attention which I didn't mind much either.

7. SCT1422

Maybe I should keep it !! At my age and weight, I could use all the help I can get !!!! :):)

8. My dreambass! To bad I am not in the USA, you guys keep all the nice stuff ;)

9. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Central KY./Danville
    This is a great price. I don't think JO'--5 strings ever go below $800 and since this one is pretty new and has the blocked neck, it is quite a bargain. I already own 3 Lakland 5's so I have watched this bass, but keep telling myself, I can't afford another Lakie 5.

10. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Not understanding why this is still here!! SMDH!!

11. SCT1422

Heres 2 pics of the case...

Attached Files:

12. zamolxed

zamolxed

Feb 15, 2006
    Bucharest, Romania
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Basses
    Hello, any more detailed photos? Your bass looks great, where it is build?

13. SCT1422

Bass was built in Indonesia in 2011 I believe.. This is one of the Limited versions with blocks and binding... I'm not looking for any trades at this time... Bass will ship either USPS or FedEx...

14. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Sucks being married....love my wife but I hate it when such great deals are lingering here

15. SCT1422

I'm sure there are many more benefits to being married... However I would never know, I've never taken the plunge...:hyper:

16. Turkeypills

Turkeypills

Nov 8, 2012
    St. Louis
    pmed

17. SCT1422

Sold and thank you Mike !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.