1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland 55-60 LTD Edition Beautiful

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cthomas5200, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Price:
    $900
    Strings:
    Entering a semi-retired phase and 1)not really using a 5 string and 2)REALLY want a Stingray. So, throwing this one out there to see what happens. I purchased this a year ago from Bass Central. It is a 2011 Skyline. since purchase I added an Audere 4 band Pro JZ preamp, fully shielded the cavity and pickups with copper foil as well as grounding the pickup pole pieces with copper foil, and added the custom pearloid pickguard from Mike Quick. I am including the original passive controls/plate, original white pickguard, and the original strapbuttons (replaced with Dunlop dual strap buttons...sorry, no strap attachments). Pickups are the original Lakland Hansen pickups which sound great. Bass has low action and truss rod works great. Not a mark on this bass.

This is a Limited edition with custom color as well as a bound and blocked neck and matching headstock. Sharp!

I am also including a Gator soft case (the kind that is the rigid foam...sort of in-between a hard case and a gig bag. It is in good condition and the zippers work great. Currently has Sunbeams that are getting close to changing. I will include an almost new set of DR Neon White that I tried on this bass for one gig. Look great...just not for me.

Price is $900 shipped to CONUS and paypal is preferred.

Only trades I am interested in would be for a Stingray 4 string, preferably with the two band eq. White would be a home run. I am willing to add cash to make up the difference.

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      540.1 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      512.8 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      420.3 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      512.4 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      516.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Wow! That is beautiful! I wish I needed it!

cthomas5200 likes this.
  3. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Woke up too early bump. This beauty weighs in at 9 lbs 11 oz per my digital scale and is nicely balanced. Frets were Plek'd and have almost no wear.

4. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Pm'd

5. DJJazzV

DJJazzV Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir... Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    That is really sharp!

cthomas5200 likes this.
  6. cthomas5200