1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Lakland 55-60

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 5stringthumpin, Jul 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    Strings:
    Up for possible trade is my Lakland 55-60. Has American bartolini Jazz pups and a flat black custom pickguard. Bass weighs in a hair under 10 pds.

I'm looking for the following basses. I'll take any offer on a bass with 35 inch scale and at least 18mm spacing at the bridge. Also has to be active, reason for the trade.

Lakland 55-02
    Lakland 55-AJ
    Peavey USA Cirrus 5
    Lakland 55-01 plus cash
    Spectors, but I'm a little weary of the tight string spacing on them

Bass is in excellent shape with some hairline scratches too light to photograph. If you ship with a case, it will come with one as well. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Mike Sorr likes this.
  2. For some reason it's only allowing me to load one pic. Message me and I can email you more. Thanks.

3. Any sale interest or trade only?

5stringthumpin likes this.
  4. Now also for sale, 1100 shipped to the lower 48, would come with a Lakland hard case.

5. Dropped to 1000.00 bass and case shipped. Lower 48 only.

6. Will also accept reasonably offers. PayPal only. Thanks.

7. Now for sale.

8. Bump. Selling this to try and nab another bass on here. If it sells, ad comes down. Thanks.

9. Bass is back for sale and trade. Let me know my preferences are listed. Thanks.

10. Bump

11. AndyHendrix

AndyHendrix Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Year and specs?

12. It's a 2014 I believe I'll check. Plekked neck, passive with USA bartolini pick ups. About 9.5 pds

AndyHendrix likes this.
  13. pmc847

pmc847

Mar 19, 2016
    Cross Plains, WI
  14. AndyHendrix

AndyHendrix Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Is this a Skyline or US made? Ash body? Which preamp? Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  15. This is a skyline. The body is ash the neck is maple with a maple fretboard. These models and passive. No preamp.

16. Bumping. Putting the trade for spectors on hold, had a very nice offer on a Spector but the spacing is too tight for me.

This is a good opportunity for someone who has an active Lakland looking for the smooth and punchy traditional tone of a jazz bass in a Lakland.

17. Bump. This also comes with a Lakland hardshell case.

18. And pending trade!