Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland 55-94, 55-02 Fretless

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by blamusic, Mar 7, 2005.

1. blamusic

blamusic

Mar 25, 2004
    Hey all!

Can anybody tell me where to find the following instruments for sale on the internet:

Lakland Deluxe 55-94 Fretless,
    Lakland Skyline 55-02 Fretless

I'd get them of musiciansfriend or music123 but they don't have them. Any other site that's worth using and carries these basses? Is Bass Central reliable? Has anybody purchased from them before?

Thanks for your help
    Rob

2. munjibunga has a 55-94 fretles for sale in the classifieds.

3. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    You might want to give Steve@thedudepit a holler... I'm certain he'll be able to fix you up with something ;)

Go to the forum on Lakland basses and post up there. He's a great guy and he's pretty quick in answering questions :D

4. Try Bass Central, speak to Gard. I just ordered a 55-02 deluxe and got a GREAT price including shipping. They are well stocked.

www.basscentral.com
    866-802-2277

Good luck.

5. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I haven't dealt with Gard on a professional level, but I'll vouch for his credibility and cool-ness.:D

He's a really good guy to know, and will take good care of you. Let him know you found him here on TB.;)

6. blamusic

blamusic

Mar 25, 2004
    So how do I contact Gard? The email address was kinda left in half.

7. Sane

Sane

Dec 4, 2004
    Melbourne Fl
    +1 Exactly what I did a few weeks back... 55-02D CSB.. Amazing service! Just head over to basscentral and drop them an email... Gard or Beaver will get back to ya quick.

8. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    bass central is the best store I have ever encountered, plus they have a 48 hour return policy in case you just don't like it.