1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland 55 94 case and Musicman Classic 4 string case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by davidjbass, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seeing that the basses that belonged in these cases(ryhme :D) are going down under and the buyers did not want them I am putting them up for sale here. Forgive me if this is the wrong thread for them to be in but I fiquired they are for basses. So with that in mind I have one of each.

Lakland creme hardshell case mint condition - $50.00 plus shipping charges.

Musicman Classic case for 4 or 5 string mint condition - $50.00plus shipping charges.

Payment can be made via Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order.

I will try to post pics of the cases in a couple of days.

2. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    PM sent

3. PM'd

4. Lakland case is sold to Mound of Sound.

5. If you need a Musicman case, this is a helluva deal here. Trust me, when he says mint, he means mint.

Thanks again for the great deal!

6. ItsNotMeTalking

ItsNotMeTalking

Feb 16, 2005
    Hi, any pic of the mm case? its like the regular mm case? thanks,Ivan

7. I am working on a pic of now. But I can tell you that it's the standard MM case. Black plastic with the MM logo indented in it. It's like an SKB case. Nice and strong.

8. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Dave,
    How are ya?

Sorry for the N00b question but is the MM case form-fitted for EBMM's only or can you put other basses in there?

9. Great Ken and you? The case is fitted for a Musicman Stingray. Either a 4 or 5 string.

10. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Still have the MM case?
    If so, what's the shipping going to run for 44126?

11. Both cases are sold.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.