Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland 55-94 Classic - Sherwood Green

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazz5757, Aug 1, 2005.

1. I'm gassing for a Roscoe so, regretfully, I'm posting up my Lakie 55-94. This bass is in great condition and plays flawlessly - tons of useful tones and sounds superb. Cool sherwood green finish, alder body, rosewood board, barts - I'm sure you guys know all the technical stuff, but if not check lakland.com for the details. I got this with a TKL hardshell case so that's what she'll be shipped in - asking $1499 shipped/insured to your door in the lower 48 states.
    Here's a few pics - if you need more or have any questions please pm me or send e-mail to jazz5757@hotmail.com.

www.photobucket.com/albums/v482/dschrader/

2. pm returned.

3. thanks, another one sent your way.

4. Back at ya'!

5. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    :scowl: You're selling the last of your Lakies?!
    Anyway I got jazz5757's other Lakie, real fast and decent packed and uhh insert other good stuff here, now my new main outside bass (retired my MTD out of fear of losing it/getting it stolen)

6. Yeah, I'm already starting to feel the regretm but my gas pains for a Roscoe are overcoming that! :D

7. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    AAHHHHHH.............A Roscoe..........Now I get it! :D

You'll love it!

8. SOLD!!! :bassist:

Thanks Roger!!! Enjoy the Lakland!

9. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    You know. When I was looking for a Lakland, I couldn't find a used one anywhere for under $1800. Now I'm seeing them for $1500. The amount of money I had. I just can't win.

10. Completely agree - these basses are a steal at $1500! I just snagged a Roscoe LG 3005 for the SAME price by posting in the Wanted forum - again, a STEAL IMO! Unless you have to have a fancy top or soemthing very specific there's simply no point in buying new in this realm - gotta' love it! :bassist: